Villa Therese Catholic Clinic is open on a limited basis by appointment only. Please call 505-983-8561 to schedule an appointment. We are not providing Dental Services at this time.
All people entering the building will be screened. Please be advised of the following precautions when you come to the clinic. All patients will be asked the following questions before an appointment is scheduled. Answering yes to any of these questions may stop an appointment from being scheduled.
- Have you traveled where there is a Covid outbreak?
- Have you been contacted by the CDC or Health Department for any reason?
- Are you experiencing Covid symptoms?
- Are you associated with someone with infectious illness or Covid?
- Have you tested positive for Covid or awaiting results for Covid test?
All patients arriving at the clinic will be screened outside for COVID symptoms, using the above questions, before being allowed to enter. This will include having a temperature taken. Anyone with temperature 100 degrees or greater will not be allowed entry.
Masks are required to enter the clinic, if you do not have one, one will be provided.
Only one adult will be allowed to accompany a child for child visits. All adult patients will not be allowed accompaniment inside the building.