Villa Therese Catholic Clinic has a compassionate, no-questions-asked policy regarding immigration status or religious affiliation.
Medical or dental services are provided by appointment only and can be made by calling 983-8561 or emailing email@example.com. A doctor or a dentist is not on site full time and appointments are necessary to assist in scheduling the volunteer providers’ time. Before visiting, please review our COVID procedures.
Villa Therese Catholic Clinic is located at 1779 Hopewell Street. See Location for directions and bus information.
Services For Children:
- Well-child exams & sick child care
- Athletic or camp physicals
- Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fluoride applications & cavity treatments
- Orthodontia treatments (limited numbers)
Services For Adults:
- Tooth extractions
- Eye Clinic
- Skin cancer or blood pressure screenings
- Dental care (exams, x-rays, cleanings & cavity treatments)
- Pack-2-School: backpack & school supplies
- Project Christmas: gift cards at Christmas
- Limited crisis assistance as funds are available
- Blessing Bags for families