Are you a licensed health-care provider in New Mexico looking for a rewarding volunteer experience?
We can work with your schedule to make the most of your valuable volunteer time. Whether it’s once a week, or once a month or every other month, there is a need for your services. You must be currently licensed for your area of specialty in the state of New Mexico and have proof of medical malpractice insurance or be willing to be covered by the FTCA through Villa Therese Clinic.
Currently, we are looking for the following in licensed volunteers:
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgeon (extractions)
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Physician, pediatrician, internist or family practice
- Advanced Practice Nurse
- Optometrist or Ophthalmologist
If you are interested in volunteering as a health care provider, please contact the clinic director at email@example.com or call 983-8561.
“I’ve met so many wonderful people volunteering at Villa Therese Clinic! And, I know that I’m making a difference for people in our community who really need it!”
This is a typical refrain from all our volunteers who make things happen at VTCC. The clinic staff relies on volunteers to assist with archiving medical records, answering the telephone, filing or other administrative tasks. With volunteers’ assistance, there’s more time for staff to attend to patient needs.
In addition, we often have projects that need a certain expertise like financial, marketing, legal or information systems. Villa Therese Clinic wants to “tap” into your talents. And, if you are interested in helping us to further our mission into the future, please consider serving on the Board of Directors.
Or if fundraising and working on our assistance programs are more to your liking, then check out our list of those volunteer activities. Whether it’s helping with the geranium sale, the Pack-2-School program or the annual winter fundraiser, volunteers play an important role in raising funds and helping our patients.
For questions or to sign up to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 983-8561. Training provided.
Here’s a list of our volunteer opportunities:
Administrative (flexible daytime hours)
- Receptionist (Spanish speaking preferred)
- Records Management/Archiving
- Data Entry
Professional Services (flexible daytime hours)
- Digital Marketing / Social Media
- Public relations/marketing
- Donor development
- Fundraising Events, Patient Assistance Programs and Ongoing Projects
If you’d like to donate financially or in-kind, please visit our Donate page
You are needed! You enable Villa Therese’s patient population to have access to the health care they desperately need.
- We are a FREE clinic: By volunteering, we are able to apply our financial resources directly to the programs and services we offer.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance is covered by Villa Therese.
- Villa Therese will work around your availability: You choose the date, time, and frequency.
- Referrals are available for specialties allowing you to collaborate with other providers to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Volunteering is shown to provide life fulfillment, reduce stress levels, and helps you to connect with other people.
- Make an impact: You are making a difference in the lives of others!